- 1: Apart from tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
- 2: Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
- 3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
- 4: Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
- 5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
- 6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
- 7: What is the first initial of the name of the person you like/love?
- 8: What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
- 9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
- 10: If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
- 11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
- 12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
- 13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
- 14: What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
- 15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
- 16: Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.)
- 17: Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
- 18: Why is your favorite band your favorite?
- 19: How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
- 20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
- 21: Who do you ship?
- 22: What band merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned?
- 23: How did you learn of the band that is currently your favorite?
- 24: What celebrity do you idolize the most?
- 25: Which member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?
OMG ARTIE WHY IS IT RAINING ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THIS TO ME???
someone at work asked me what my religion was today. i told him i was pretty much an agnostic, and that i didn’t subscribe to any particular truth.
i’m not totally sure that’s accurate. i don’t subscribe to any organized belief system, but that’s different from not knowing what i believe.
i believe in stories and in science and in sensations. i believe in words and emotions. i believe in goodness, despite all the evidence there is in the world that selfishness and hate could eventually get the better of us. i… feel that there’s something out there listening that’s bigger than us. maybe that’s the universe, maybe it’s love, maybe it’s something else entirely. it doesn’t feel right to me to get more specific than that. i think we find out when we find out. if we’re meant to.
- Jake: We do Whitney Houston songs, right? Britney Spears songs. And none of them are any role models.
- Jake: *does Bobby Brown number*
- Girls: You know Bobby Brown is the one who got Whitney Houston hooked on cocaine, right?
I seem to have worked it so that I always hear about wank, but never actually witness it.
My blogging skills are mostly nonexistent, but the one thing I seem to have down? I follow quality people. Keep being excellent, everybody.